Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas is Coming!

We're getting into the thick of the wedding planning! We've been emailing our vendors back and forth and getting really excited to see our "big picture" come together. We can't wait to get to San Jose del Cabo for the wedding and honeymoon!

A few days ago, I received my dress! What a crazy REAL reminder that we're getting married and that it's really just around the corner! SO exciting! I'll be starting the invitations soon, too. I have a few tools to buy soon so I can start practicing some techniques to execute some SUPER cute invitations. You'll just have to wait and see what I've got up my sleeve!

Only two weeks until Christmas, everyone! It's going to be awesome! Hanging out with family is always a great time. We'll be partaking in usual traditions with my family, like game night and Christmas morning! I love game night and Christmas morning with my family. We play Christmas music and make breakfast and open presents and just RELAX. A word that seems all too unfamiliar these days. 

This year, the Ogle Family will be heading to San Diego for holiday festivities. It's going to be SO fun; we can't wait! What's going to be even more awesome is that my family and my soon-to-be family will get to hang out! Being that Andrew and I are getting married soon, and the fact that my parents haven't met Ele and don't know Matt and Michelle too well, how do we not invite the Ogles over? After all, we're all family now! I'm so excited for my future brothers and sisters to come over and see my parents' house and hang with us. It's gonna be fabulous! 

Andrew and I haven't exactly finished all of our Christmas shopping yet, but we're making progress. 
I decided to get myself a Christmas present this year as well... a brand new MacBook Pro! I've been without a computer for almost a year now! I haven't been able to do any stationery, designs or even Skype with my BFF, Dale in Denver, or my BFF, Tuna, in Finland! It feels so good to have a computer back... especially for times like right now. Andrew is blasting the Indiana/Kentucky game and instead of me "running errands" without him to avoid the yelling and screaming and loud volume, I am sitting on the couch with him (and Leroi) and occupying my time with Pro. (Sigh) Oh, how I've missed this!

We hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season so far! We'll check in after the New Year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment