Wow! We can't believe it's been 2 weeks since we've been engaged! We have had some awesome times so far. The weekend we got engaged, Mama Riri, Farge, Lyss and Chester were in town, so we got to share our excitement with them which was AWESOME. Then, the following weekend, Tim and Kathe came out to Denver... which later turned into Matt and Michelle and Ryan and Eleanore surprising us that very weekend! It was incredible! We had such a wonderful time with the Ogle fambam! T & K came in last week as well for Tim's conference in Downtown. Again, never fails to be a great time!
In other "engaging" news, we have been looking at venues... and we're leaning towards something out of the box. I am scheduled to fly home in March to tour the venues with Mama Riri (and hopefully Lyss and Farge). It's going to be a crazy busy weekend, but it'll be nice to see the venues in person. Once I narrow down the selections, Andrew and I will have lots of discussions, I'm sure! Then there's all the other decisions to make... aye aye aye.
Anyway, at this point, we're just enjoying each other. We haven't had a weekend to ourselves as an engaged couple yet, not that we're complaining, but I hope this weekend will allow us to snuggle up on the couch and watch endless amounts of tv and movies and maybe get a little Wii action in there too. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment